Friday, May 11, 2012

Yo I gotta have sex tonight!

That's not happening.

Disclaimer:  I'm not feeling very humorous today.  Might be due to the tough loss in my men's league bball game last night, or the fact that I'm sore from that game and have my first men's league soccer game at 9am tomorrow.  I haven't touched a soccer ball in almost a year since I took the winter off from indoor soccer for the first time since 2005.  Last night in bball I had to guard a guy who was 6'6" 255 lbs.  As a guy who is 6'4" 228 lbs, you don't realize how much you can get pushed around until a legit big man shows up on the court.  The guy was pushing me around like a rag doll under the hoop during rebound opportunities and also when he posted up on me.  I feel more tired and more sore from scraping with that dude than running 5 miles.

Tonight I'm keeping it low key since I'm sore like an 80 year old man.  Here is a look into this awesome and entertaining Friday night this 30 year old single guys has in store for himself (and yes, I made this exact list for myself on a piece of paper cause I enjoy crossing things off lately for a weird reason):

  • Complete 2 weeks worth of work expense reports (GET GET GET GET GET, GET THAT PAPER!)

  • Do the dishes
  • Laundry (washer, dryer, fold and put away)
  • Walk over to CVS to scoop napkins, paper towels, trash bags, sugarless redbulls, gatorade and bottled water
  • Watch 1 out of the 2 Netflix movies you have here
    • Haywire
    • We Bought A Zoo


1 comment:

  1. NEVER enough Special K or Jean-Ralphio.

    "Allergic? To dancing?"

    ReplyDelete