Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Bunch of Old Links/Keeping It Fresh

Taran Killam was on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night and it reminded me that it had been a while since I watched him recreate Robyn's "Call Your Girlfriend" video.  There was a period of time around Christmas where my daily consumption of this video was affecting my life.  I'm grateful to still be employed.  Killam was also in an SNL skit about Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" video at the apex of my obsession with that song.

Earlier this week I realized that I had been neglecting my long-running appreciation of Stephen "tWitch" Boss.  I sent Molonius a recent clip of him appearing on Ellen and then obviously had to watch his two best routines from So You Think You Can Dance ("Forever" and "Outta Your Mind.")  You don't even have to endure Mary Murphy's shrieking in order to enjoy those two performances.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment