Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mick Jagger hosting the season finale of SNL?


My sentiments exactly, Chef, until I watched the episode this morning.  I found Mick to be a bad choice since he isn't funny or an actor, but I was wrong.  Great season finale and solid job by Mick Jagger.  This is the last year for Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis and they are the main players in this cast.  Nice final episode for them and a good send-off for Kristen at the end.  Samberg and Parnell revisited the original Digital Short with Lazy Sunday Part 2.  Stefon showed up on Weekend Update and Jon Hamm and Steve Martin were part of the episode.  Good stuff.  On top of that Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch and Chris Kattan showed up at the end randomly.  Now time for some links:

Lazy Sunday 2

Stefon

Wiig Tribute/Ending

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't seen SNL but the Swedish Chef photo is fantastic. Love him.

    ReplyDelete