Friday, May 18, 2012

Flying V!

I really enjoyed this article about The Might Ducks from The Onion's A.V. Club.  Those movies are right up there with The Sandlot for me.  (Okay, not so much D3, but the first two were huge favorites.)  The Dude and I watched The Might Ducks, D2, and The Sandlot non-stop in junior high school.  I'm disappointed that the article didn't mention Julie "The Cat" Gaffney, who hailed from Bangor, Maine.  She wasn't one of my favorite characters, but I liked the Maine connection.

This is my shortest post since day one and I am coasting by on linking to someone else's thoughts about movies I loved.  If I had any gas left in the tank I'd spend at least a paragraph discussing how I thought Charlie Conway was a wiener and how weird it was to become obsessed with Pacey Whitter just a few years later.  Another time.  I am hitting the sack.  Tomorrow is day 6 of my 12 day work week-- almost hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment