Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Just Hate You

Yesterday I was reading one of my favorite blogs and saw a post about Will Smith that featured his wife Jada in several photos.  I can't stand Jada Pinkett Smith.  My disdain for her is so strong that I even like The Fresh Prince himself less because of their marriage.  I cannot explain my feelings for JPS, I just know that when I came across photos of her, the first thing that popped into my head was Corky St. Clair's famous line:


And since I'm taking shots at the Smith family today, here's a photo of maybe my favorite celebrity family-- the Poehler-Arnetts.  (I love a ginger baby.) 

Leslie Knope + Gob Bluth = Perfection

2 comments:

  1. Men In Black + Wild Wild West are 2 of my top 10 karaoke songs, so this blog offends me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love Will Smith. I refuse to apologize for my feelings about his wife, but please accept this as an olive branch:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCFRJEjM3fc

      Delete