Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wid all that shake, can a playa get some fries with it?

I've been staying in this particular hotel a few nights a week for about 7 months now.  A lot of folks working at this establishment know me by name, including Carlos, the dude who always brings me my room service.  Tonight I ordered a delicious cheeseburger, hold the bacon, with a wheat bun and salad instead of fries.  Yes, yes I am maturing and growing.  So Carlos knocks on my door 30 minutes later with an unusually large smile on his face (he is huge smiling like a kid in a zoo for the first time) and says he has a surprise for me.  He pops open the food and there is a side order of fries.  I said I didn't order them tonight, he said he realizes that fact, but he knows I usually am huge fries and thought I'd want them.  Awesome.  I have a reputation as a fry-hog at a hotel.  The saddest part is I ate all the GD fries.....after I ate most of the salad.  Baby steps.  Thanks for ruining my manly Artie Lange Ryan Gosling abs, Carlos.   

This sums up my feelings towards fries:

No comments:

Post a Comment