Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When It Rains It Pours

In the last few weeks, I have been caught in a financial hail storm in which the hail balls are actually turds.  I posted about my genius cat's chocolate ingestion and how that cost me a pretty penny.  This week my neighbors and I received an overdue tax bill for the first half of 2011 when our taxes were messed up because our units had not been individually assessed yet.  The bill gets chopped up into different chunks, but it looks like my piece is going to be in the neighborhood of Neville eating half a brownie.  The timing hurts, but the worst part is that this was our first notice and also carried a $700 fee for interest accrued.  The money is admittedly well over a year past due, but if we had been notified earlier, we would have paid earlier.  WHAT A CROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment