Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Apple me, bro



Scooped the iPhone 4S today and jumped into the land of Apple products.  Many folks are probably wondering why I didn't buy the iPhone 5.  The 5 is obviously more expensive, could have potential defects not found yet, but most importantly, the iPhone 5 has a new charger.  I have a ton of Apple chargers as well as a nice Apple dock for my Sound System, so I later the new 9 pin versus 30 pin.  The 8 megapixel camera is pretty amazing.  Huge step up from my Blackberry's 3.2 MP camera.  Siri is very cool - was able to text Herself today without even typing anything in.  Love it. 

Here is a comparison between the 5 and 4S.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-5-vs-iphone-4s-spec-showdown/


1 comment:

  1. "Many people." That's rich! Including the two of us, we may have half a dozen readers. And that is being generous. Congrats on the new phone though. Now I'm even more self-conscious about the soup can with a string I use.

    ReplyDelete