Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3 More Under $30

CB2, an offshoot of Crate and Barrel, offers a Hanging Glass Terrarium for $6.95.  My mum gave me one last summer and put an air plant in it with some sand and shells.  The air plant is easy to keep alive, to my great relief, and I really like the look of the hanging glass terrarium.  The glass and shape are very delicate and they look lovely grouped together on the CB2 site.


The Dude bought me these Sea-Life Ceramic Tiles from Pottery Barn last Christmas.  They are no longer available, but Ballard Designs has Leaf Plaques on sale for $17.99 that are similar.  I like the clean and simple look of the plaques.


I realize that many readers have switched over to Kindles and Nooks, but for those who, like me, prefer to read actual books composed of paper and ink, this Song of Ice and Fire, Books 1-4 set is a good deal at $21.03.  I finished the third book this week and have not been disappointed in the quality of the series yet.  So far I have my grandmother and father reading them as well.  I hope to convince a few more family members to start these, so we can get the old Harry Potter/Twilight/Hunger Games book club going again.


No comments:

Post a Comment