Monday, October 15, 2012

A Star Is Born

I have been a Maid of Honor in two weddings.  The first was a college friend's wedding back in 2003.  I was a co-MoH in that wedding and on the walk up the stairs to the alter I tripped on my dress and nearly wiped out.  I was wearing flats.  In my cousin's wedding this past summer, I miraculously managed to walk down the aisle in heals without stumbling.  So I had to go in another direction to get attention.  My uncle proclaimed me the "Queen of Sweat" this past weekend when discussing the wedding, so below is an eyeful of what earned me the title.  That is me on the left (obvi), the lovely bride in the middle, and The Dude performing on the right.  Will there ever be a formal event in which I do not make a spectacle of myself?  Don't count on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment