Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Peter Venkman Is Ballin'

This article about Bill Murray crashing an adult kickball game put a smile on my face.  Murray has a history of showing up in weird places, such as the time he was arrested in Sweden for driving a golf cart under the influence.  I never think drinking and driving is okay or funny, but Murray was pulled over for driving too slow and again, he was operating a golf cart.  The stories of his random pop-ups read like Mad Libs.  I wouldn't be shocked to hear that he spent a day collecting garbage in Boise.  Anyhow, I really enjoy Bill Murray, especially in his collaborations with Harold Ramis and Wes Anderson.  He has produced some quality work:



1 comment:

  1. Love Stripes - easily on my top 10 favorite movies of all-time.

    ReplyDelete