Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Car

Since I was 16 years old I've wanted a BMW.  I never saw one in Central Maine, but when I took family trips to MASS to visit Trish's family they were all over the place.  My parents scooped one a few years back and it was amazing when they let me drive it.  Over the last 3 years I haven't gone more than 2 days without looking at cars online.  The dream started at 16 and now 14 years later I'm the owner of a Pre-Owned Certified 2010 328i xDrive BMW.  I can now die a happy man.  This car is absolutely beautiful. 




Best part is I talked (read as harassed)  my salesman into giving me a BMW tshirt and BMW hat, which they generally only give to people buying brand new BMWs.  BOOM!

5 comments:

  1. I'm just excited that it is a 4-door. Jessica Tandy/Morgan Freeman dynamic coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think it’s every man’s dream to own, or at least drive, a BMW car. And you’ve really chosen a sleek black one, huh? ;D As if to emphasize that it is one of the best sedans out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what’s great about the BMW 3 series? It provides something for every taste - from sedan to wagon, from coupe to convertible. It has a permanent all-wheel drive system that greatly enhances all-season capability. It also has a good throttle response that makes your car a class above other cars in traffic. May I ask why you preferred the sedan instead of the coupe model of the BMW 328i xDrive?

    Tyra Shortino

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really awesome! It’s a dream come true for you! I think the long wait made it a lot sweeter, huh? And there's nothing better than living the dream; knowing that you'll be driving that awesome car every day.

    Ellsworth Mciltro

    ReplyDelete