Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Donde esta, El Dude?

Been MIA since Sept 10th, according to the blog.  I've been working most weeks in CT, but was out on the west coast for a bit, then Las Vegas, then had a bachelor party weekend on a lake in Maine, so its been a rough month.  Luckily Herself has kept this blog going and actually thrown down a few solid blogs, including the Xmas movies blog.

Not much new to report here and no content is coming to me at this time due to dominating the Comments section on Herself's blogs.  Tomorrow is a notable evening as I am starting a part-time gig as a Karaoke Host at one of my favorite bars in Boston, Hong Kong.  I have been going to that bar for years due to them having karaoke every night, no cover charge and $1 Coors Light beers.  I got offered the gig there back in September and tomorrow is my first night.  I have a solid following coming to watch me and sing under my guidance.  Family members, including some from Maine, friends from high school and friends from college and of course, Herself.  Lots of pressure for me to be on my 'A Game', but I have full faith that I will pull it off.  Here is a quick taste of some of the songs that I will be dominating tomorrow night:

'No Diggity' by Blackstreet.
I started dominating this song about 2 years ago.  The karaoke version does not have the Dr. Dre rap at the beginning or Little Kim rap in the middle, thankfully.


'2 Princes' by Spin Doctors
Solid older song and I believe UBri or UDave gave me the CD when I was younger.

'Haven't Met You Yet' by Michael Buble
Big fan of the Buble and this song adds to the eclectic mix of songs I can dominate.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like you used the same post title a couple months back. Looking forward to some unexpected Buble tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete