Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Increased appreciation of a show

Been watching a decent amount of episodes of a TV show that spanned a decade and defined a generation, 'Friends'.  The show started in September of 1994 when I was 12 years old and finished in May of 2004 when I was 22 years old.  I've seen every episode at least once and over the last 6 months or so I've been watching episodes at random on TBS during odd evening hours or afternoon weekend time slots.  I don't think I fully appreciated the humor and acting of the show and cast as much as I could have due to my age during the first few seasons.  There weren't many shows that let me down and didn't have at least a few laughs, despite some of the story lines being played out and the show going on for 10 seasons.  My original favorite character was Chandler, but after revisiting the show it is hands-down Ross.  Chandler was the obvious choice for the younger and immature me, but no question that Ross is the best actor on the show and the funniest character.

PIVOT!


I lost over 1/2 my blog and some of the videos on here mid-blogging, so I think I lost some steam.  I'll soldier through the rest as best as possible.

Leather pants


Trivia Episode


1 comment:

  1. I told you the trivia ep was my favorite, but watching Ross try to get back into his leather pants. . . oh God. Another classic Ross moment is when he hits the tanning booth.

    I think "gum would be perfection" and "going commando" are right up there with "PIVOT!" for memorable phrases from the show.

    ReplyDelete