Friday, October 26, 2012

3 More Blogs

Sometimes I feel that readers of this blog are like Never Nudes. . . there are DOZENS of you.  But then I realize I am overshooting and a single dozen would be a good start.

A few of my friends have more successful blogs where they display their wit and talent.  Here are the links:

1)  My cousin Molly is an extremely talented wedding photographer.  I am so proud of her for launching her own successful small business.  Her photographs are gorgeous and fun to look through.  You can find them on the Molly Anne Photography Blog.

2) My friend Aerin was a neighbor, pal, and adopted family member when we were growing up.  She lived across the street and I spent a whole lot of time at her house and in her swimming pool over the years.  She recently moved from Maine to Connecticut and chronicles her adventures on her blog, Leaving Lobster.

3) I met my friend Lynne through Molly.  I'd heard for years how she was super funny and outrageous.  When I finally started spending time with her this summer, she exceeded all expectations.  You can sample her humor on her blog, Bold, Blunt, Blonde!



No comments:

Post a Comment