Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Toasted Cheeser = Me

I really need more material.  I can't talk about work and my personal life consists mostly of chores around the house and playing with my cats.  I was just folding laundry while watching The Colbert Report.  So that was pretty awesome.  I should probably enjoy my final moments of television freedom, as it will be constant HGTV once my mum gets here tomorrow night.  I'm pretty jazzed to show her that I have kept the air plant that she gave me alive for two whole weeks now.  I practically have a little greenhouse in my living room window with the air plant and the orchid that I brought back to life (after first nearly killing it.)

One of my main concerns in the last few days has been that my sunburn is not fading at all.  After five days, the burn has become maybe 6% less intense.  And that is a generous estimate.  On top of the purpley-red coloring on my face and lower arms, I have also been peeling.  The only silver lining is that I would be a shoe in to replace the late John Candy in a re-make of Summer Rental.


No comments:

Post a Comment