Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rough days ahead

Herself and The Dude will literally be baking like toasted cheesers the next 2 days.  Currently it is 78 degrees with 68% humidity where Herself is located...with an expected high of 95.  The Dude is currently at 79 degrees with 74% humidity and an expected high of 94.  There is no reason for me to leave my A/C'd office building until 6:30pm to 7pm, which is the only good thing about today.

Heat won last night in a close game because:
  • The refs don't respect Kevin Durant as a player yet
  • Westbrook played the game of his life, but made a stupid mental error in the final seconds of the game
  • Lebron is a baby and the refs love to S his D

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have to tell you how devastated I am to have to leave my house tomorrow. At least I dodged that bullet today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow will be hell for you. I won't be as bad off as you, but I think my apartment will roast off me chestnuts when I walk in there tomorrow night. Yes, I'm using me as the British do with slang.

      Delete