Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time To Say Goodbye

. . . to my Yahoo email account.  I probably won't follow through on this, but I need to start using my Gmail account as my primary email.  Every so often Yahoo "experiences technical difficulty" and I am unable to access my email for hours at a time.  I can see that I have six unread emails, but I can't see who they are from and of course I can't read them.  Frustrating.  Five of the six are probably garbage, which means that the sixth email, whoever it is from, is really going to have to deliver when I am finally able to read it. 

I've been catching up on season four of "Breaking Bad" and a freak out in the style of Jesse Pinkman is bubbling up in me.  (It would heavily feature "yo"s and b-words-- directed at Yahoo.)  Aaron Paul blows me away with his performance as Jesse.  What a talented actor.  Here's some of his finest work.  (Warning: Heavy on profanity.)

1 comment:

  1. Yo, great montage, bitch. Can't wait to finish Season 4 On Demand and then Season 5 starting up July 15, BITCH!

    ReplyDelete