Monday, June 18, 2012

Glad I don't have younger cousins like these kids

Background:  couple of 15-17 year old kids skateboarding across from the homeless Vet shelter in downtown Boston.  These kids were trying to grind the bench the older Vet was smoking a cigarette on and they got righteous and decided to tape it.  The Vet gets a bit upset and goes and reports these kids to the police.  One of the first times I agree with Boston PD in my time here.  The shocking part to me is how odd some kids these days are in terms of getting ballsy in the presence of a cop.  Yelling/swearing at a cop, wow.  Not sure if what the cop is saying/doing is legal, but I agree with him.  This is a video by the kids, so the title is from them and is the opposite of my thoughts on the issue.  I'd say after living in Boston for 8 years that there are at least 15 better places to skateboard that in front of the homeless Vet shelter. 




1 comment:

  1. Love the police officer. Handled with a wicked awesome Boston accent too.

    ReplyDelete