Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lefty or Righty?

I've heard from a few folks that there is always one pit that sweats more than the other.  For me today, I am getting dominated by lefty.  I'm 0% warm/hot, but definitely rocking a pit stain, even with an undershirt on.  WTF!  I can't take a picture to show it because luckily I am wearing a light colored button-up shirt so it doesn't really show, but it's getting nerve-racking.  The odd thing is the smell isn't there, thanks to deodorant + cologne.  Just an awkward wet feeling and stain.  If I had to raise my hands or play bball defense in a zone right now, I'd be toast.  Pic below is a dramatization.


That guys biggest mistake is wearing a shirt that color plus raising his hand up that high.  Guess he has never heard of speakerphone, a bluetooth or a regular headset.

If anyone at work notices and says anything, I'll just let them know that I am working really hard to improve efficiency within their organization and I'm sweating the details.

Oh well, I'm rocking this pit stain with pride.  If my boy Rob can pull it off, I can too.


No comments:

Post a Comment