Monday, June 4, 2012

Back in Business

No vomiting and minimal crying at our rental house this past weekend, so yeah, the bachelorette celebration was a success.  The only downside to the weekend was that I got a serious sunburn on the ferry ride to the Vineyard and therefore I have a shockingly red mug in all of the photos.  That's what happens when a ginger is in direct sunlight for longer than 30 seconds.  (I had packed sunscreen but thought it was in a different bag.  It was in a backpack I checked for the ride rather than the handbag I had with me.  Oops.)

I'm a huge game fan and we played some solid rounds of Catch Phrase, Celebrity, and Thumper.  It seems that only my family calls it "Thumper." (How do you play? T with a humper!)  We also managed to have a late night street dance party in the rain-- involving a luggage cart as a rotating stage.  There was a decent amount of yelling, "Car! . . . .  Game on!" during that portion of the weekend.  Plus we took a pyramid photo around midnight on the beach.  I heart pyramid photos and the beach, so you combine them and, come on, does it get any better?

I'm back home now and my roommates were jazzed about my return.  I like referring to my cats as my roommates because it reminds me of Nick Swardson calling his parents his "roommates" in Grandma's Boy.



1 comment:

  1. "Yeah, but its a f*ckin' SAWEEET car!"

    Jesus, hilarious - great clip.

    ReplyDelete