Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Title town

I'm sitting in my hotel room watching the Devils/Kings game, hoping the Kings grab the cup tonight with a sweep of the Devils in LA.  I'll be swapping back and forth between this game and the Thunder/Spurs, which starts soon.  I hope the Thunder take it tonight because that would make for a great series against the Celts.  The Celts pulled out an incredible and shocking victory last night down in South Beach.  I did not expect them to win, let alone to be up 3-2 in this series and coming back to Boston tomorrow night.  All of these games made me think about last year at this time and how I was watching the Bruins destroy the Canucks 8-1 in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals in Boston.  That was a great summer with the Stanley Cup victory, the parade and general good times around town.  I really hope the Celts can bring that magic back to the city.

Best part of today was our fearless mayor, Mumbles Menino, saying that he can't wait until "Hondo and KJ dominate tomorrow night."  JHC.

2011 Bruins Stanley Cup Final Parade in downtown Boston.  
 

Hadn't shaved or gotten a haircut since Day 1 of playoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment