Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Stanley Cup Playoffs....ehh, I mean Easter

Lot of folks are celebrating God, JC, religion, Easter bunnies, baskets, candy, etc.  Today I'm rocking a full NHL Playoff schedule, with the main event coming at 3pm in Boston.

  • Flyers/Rangers - hoping the Flyers win this series to tie it 1-1
  • Bruins/Red Wings - Bruins lost Friday night at home 1-0 in a tight game.  They need to win this game to go back to Detroit all tied up at 1-1 for Tuesday night.  Must win situation for the Bruins playing a very good Red Wings squad
  • The 2 remaining games, Tampa Bay/Montreal and LA/San Jose will be "maybes" in terms of me watching.  Technically one could watch hockey from 12pm EST to 12:30am EST with the way the schedule is and time zones.  I already ran some errands and did some chores this morning, but no way I can handle that much hockey in one day.  The weather is pretty solid out today, so need to get back outside to enjoy it more.  I also seem to get a rush/high just by getting my car washed, then walking around it inspecting the work for about 10 minutes after the fact. 

Random notes - found this video online and think it is pretty interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment