Thursday, April 17, 2014

Excuse me, I have a very important announcement: "Guy named Frank stroked wiener on Riverside trolley"

This article is amazing - all the way from the title/URL to the highlighted portion in yellow below.
 
I thought that if you show your D in public you are automatically a sex offender in Massachusetts?  One of the biggest fears from 2003-2006 for my buddies and me was getting caught publicly urinating in and around Boston, due to it being a sex offender crime.  This guy is bopping the baloney while staring at a woman on the T and only gets charged with lewd and lascivious behavior?  What the?

For years the spelling of wiener vs weiner when it comes to male genitalia has perplexed me.  I definitely should not have just Googled "wiener vs weiner".

Also, I really hope that Frank uses the classic Shaggy excuse when defending himself in court for playing a little 5 on 1 in public.



Police: Guy named Frank stroked wiener on Riverside trolley

Transit Police report charging Alexander Frank, 21, of Framingham, with committing self service while staring at the woman sitting next to him on an inbound D Line trolley around 9:45 a.m. on April 8.
The woman exited at Longwood; Frank did not get off there.
Police say detectives nabbed Frank yesterday at Riverside station. He's scheduled for arraignment today in Newton District Court on a formal charge of lewd and lacivious behavior.

http://www.universalhub.com/2014/police-guy-named-frank-stroked-wiener-riverside

2 comments:

  1. Did you feel like you had found a pot of gold at the end of a rain bow when you read this headline? It is too good to be true. . . for everyone but the poor lady sitting next to the perv on the train.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I would be friends with the guy who wrote the headline and article. Very clever stuff in there.

      Delete