Monday, February 10, 2014

Obsessed

My mum had the brilliant idea to put EOS lip balm in everyone's stocking this past Christmas.  The little pink egg containing strawberry sorbet balm has been my obsession for nearly two months.  If EOS would consider infusing their lip balm with caffeine, I would stockpile those suckers.

On a mostly unrelated note, I just came across an article about 311, The Dude's all-time favorite band.  (See his August 2012 post about 311.)  He has been to a bazillion of their concerts, even flying around the country to see them perform.  Apparently they have a new album coming out on 311 Day (March 11.)  I wouldn't know who they were if not for The Dude, but thanks to his influence, I do very much enjoy several of their most mainstream songs.

"Amber"

"Rub a Dub"

"All Mixed Up"


2 comments:

  1. SOB! JK, you are ahead of your times, man. I JUST read the EW article online today, for real.

    Been to over 40 shows in 8 different states. Haven't gone more than a day or 2 without listening to these guys in 18 years. I have problems.

    ReplyDelete