Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hot as balls + concert time

Heat and humidity have been dominating the greater Boston area for 2 days now.  I'd say overall this has been one of the hottest summers in recent memories.  As the only member in my immediate family without Central AC, I feel bad for myself on hot days like this and feel like a hero when I venture into the 90 kitchen or bathroom.

Tonight I'm headed to see my favorite band, 311, in concert for the 2nd time in a week.  I will also be seeing them Monday night down in CT, which coincides with my work trip down there.  311 is a combination of rock, reggae, rap and blues.  I'll post 3 songs that show their sound variation.

Sick Tight - rock/rap:


Rub A Dub - reggae/pop:



 Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm - acoustic/alt rock


No comments:

Post a Comment