Friday, February 7, 2014

I Heart Tim Gunn

I don't intend for this blog to be a chronicle of podcasts I've recently enjoyed, but I listened to Tim Gunn's interview on "Fresh Air" last night and was reminded that he is the best.  I've been watching his "Project Runway" spinoff "Under the Gunn" and the competing mentors format on the new program has me really missing Tim's mentoring on PR.  Yes, I would prefer more Tim Gunn on his eponymous show.  Even though Mr. Gunn would most likely be baffled by the way I dress myself (I couldn't say "fashion choices" without using ironic quotes), I like him a whole lot.  He doesn't own a sweatshirt or a pair of sweatpants and I would like to spend the rest of my life in those garments.  We could have a real Felix and Oscar thing going if each of us didn't prefer living alone.

I was unaware of some of the serious struggles Tim Gunn has endured and now I find him to be inspirational in addition to being delightful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment