Friday, February 21, 2014

I Heart Stephen Colbert

The second post of my soon-to-be-wildly-popular "I Heart" series is devoted to, you guessed it, Stephen Colbert.  I think he is the quickest, funniest guy on TV.  He is also a pretty fantastic dancer; his trademark hands-up-spin move never fails to make me laugh.



I imagine Stephen Colbert to not only be smart and hysterically funny, but also to be a genuinely nice person.  He is friends with the fabulous Amy Sedaris!  They tumble together!


The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive

His tribute to his late mother made me cry, he campaigned for his sister when she ran for office, and today I came across a sweet Buzzfeed post about his parenting.  He seems like a lovely family member.


The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive

Maybe some day The Dude will finish reading Colbert's books and share them with the rest of us.  In the mean time, happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. If you knew anything about Stephen Colbert you would know he legit states in his books, multiple times, not to share the book. His books are not intended for libraries for moochers to read it for free, nor should paying customers lend out the book to people who didn't pay for it.

    I will bring it over next time I'm headed there, along with your iPod.

    ReplyDelete