Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Hump Day

I am starting to get jazzed about my vacation that commences on Friday evening.  I am planning to spend the week at my parents' house.  I will visit with them in between taking super long baths and super long naps.  Today is day 10 of my office's 12-day work week and everyone is ready to throw in the towel.  This morning I was bummed to discover that today is Wednesday rather than Thursday.  Ouch.

This will be another brief post, but I want to share two videos.  The first is a lullaby performed by Chris Parnell and Maya Rudolph on Rudolph's variety show.  It is a very sweet song.



The second video is an impressive Newsies medley from a BYU a cappella group.  I have mentioned before that Newsies was a big favorite for Ryan and me, so of course I've watched/listened to this half a dozen times today.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Newsies video. Bit over the top on the production, but the singing was solid. Bold move including Santa Fe in that arrangement.

    ReplyDelete