Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pinkman Returns

Season five of "Breaking Bad" starts tonight.  There hasn't been any quality programming (non-late night) on TV for two months now, so I'm looking forward to finally being caught up and watching "Breaking Bad" with the rest of the country rather than going on crystal meth binges of entire seasons in a weekend.  I'm especially looking forward to having Aaron Paul's Jesse Pinkman back on my screen.  The Dude emailed me this image today:


I started reading Game of Thrones last week.  I'm hoping that the A Song of Ice and Fire series will pull me in next week while I'm on vacation.  I have the first four books in my possession so I'm ready to start cracking.   We'll know I've really liked the series when I change Luna's and Weasley's names to Daenerys and Tyrion.

1 comment: