Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Little Slice of Heaven

I work in Chinatown and thus have easy access to delightful Chinese cocktail buns.  I rarely procure these divine creations, but today I did and was reminded that they are all things good rolled up in a neat little package.  You cannot go wrong with bread stuffed with a butter/sugar/coconut filling.  I could eat myself into a diabetic coma with a sufficient supply of these.


It has been so long since Ryan posted on this blog that my previous post that repeatedly mentioned eating meat and this post that talks about eating buns aren't even eliciting inappropriate comments from him.  What a sad state of affairs.  I promise that this is not going to turn into a food blog, but I feel that it is my duty to tell all Baking Like a Toasted Readers that when they are in Chinatown (or China), they must try the cocktail buns.

1 comment:

  1. If that bread was filled up with crab ragoons or boneless spareribs, I'd be interested in trying it out.

    ReplyDelete