Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cats Under A Shoddy Rubber Roof

My roof started leaking shortly before Christmas.  When I say "leaking," I am talking severe showers in my kitchen and a river running through my hallway.  It has been good times at home for the past month.  My neighbors and I need a new rubber roof, which cannot be installed until the spring, as the glue will not hold if applied in weather colder than 40 degrees.  So we must wait and I must live in a leaky swamp home.  We've had over 30 holes patched in our Swiss cheese roof and we'll have drips (and hopefully not waterfalls) until the whole thing is scrapped.  The tiresome and expensive issue has been the bane of my 2014.  Fortunately I have a little perspective.  I realize that I am lucky to have a problem that can be solved and a home crisis that loosely ties into the following video:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys for this interesting info i truly appreciate it. Please keep on sharing.

    Iko shingles

    ReplyDelete