Wednesday, January 29, 2014

And Crown Thy Good With SISTERHOOD

Wellesley College has ranked eighth on a list of the 20 smartest colleges in America.  I was surrounded by brilliant women during my time there, so I am not surprised that Wellesley did so well.  Some of the smartest ladies on the planet joined me in the following lofty endeavors:

  • Crawling through the tray window of the dining hall in the middle of the night to pilfer bagels
  • Devoting time, attention, and wall space to "Dawson's Creek" and "Felicity"
  • Donning togas on the Babson campus to poster for a dorm party
  • Dominating wheelbarrow races in the hallway
  • Sharing special songs to celebrate friendship, including the beautiful "Thong Song" by Sisqo

Tower Court-- the nicest backyard I'll ever have

No comments:

Post a Comment