Monday, December 17, 2012

Gossip Girl Out

One of The Dude's and my old favorites comes to an end tonight.  The quality of Gossip Girl episodes dropped off in the last couple of seasons and The Dude stopped watching, but there was a time when Chuck Bass's quips were a great source of amusement in our apartment.  Then a few weeks ago The Dude tuned into an episode just in time to catch this exchange (starting at about 1:30):


"She's a keeper, Nate."  Ed Westwick's delivery is priceless.

There are two things I shall miss about this show.  The first is Chuck Bass:


And the second is Blair Waldorf's usually stunning wardrobe, which has its own Facebook page.  Here are ten of my favorites:











And one final shot to illustrate our enjoyment of this show a few years ago.  A Christmas present from The Dude to me, labeled, "XOXO, Gossip Girl."

1 comment:

  1. A+ blog, bro. Forgot about the Xmas present signatures and I enjoy the CB "best-of".

    ReplyDelete