Friday, November 16, 2012

Well, It's Official

I am an elderly person.

I called my grandfather last night to wish him a happy 88th birthday.  We discussed a number of things, including how the world has changed during his lifetime.  Grampa mentioned that he recently read an article stating that cursive writing is being phased out in favor of typing.  The very same article I blogged about earlier this week!  We both lamented the death of cursive writing and then I launched into, "And no one writes thank you notes anymore either!"  I should move into an assisted living community, age requirements be damned.  I suspect my material would be well received.  And I really enjoy pudding.  For some reason I imagine pudding would be heavily featured on menus for senior citizens.  Perhaps that is just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment