Friday, September 28, 2012

And The World Will Know

Here is an email conversation that The Dude and I had yesterday.  I thought I should post this as a public service announcement.  We don't have many readers, but if we can save JUST ONE PERSON.  (Also, I should mention that I am wild about pumpkin flavoring in general, so my hatred of this beverage was especially unexpected.)

Herself:
I'm working late tonight so I couldn't skip my afternoon iced coffee.  I was feeling adventurous and decided to order a Spiced Pumpkin rather than the usual French Vanilla.  Got back to the office, took a sip, and felt like I was being punched in the face with pumpkin. . . and spices.  Definitely not as subtle as other Dunkin' Donuts flavored coffees.  Looked up the nutritional information and it is a nightmare.  The usual medium iced coffee with skim milk and Splenda has 40 calories.  This abomination has 205.  There is a full D&D cup in the trash and there are tears running down my face.  (Okay, not really on the tears, but I still think this is a tragic situation.)

The Dude:
I had their spiced pumpkin recently and it sucks.  Should have told you/updated you.  Didn't realize the nutritional info was so heinous.  I should just down a 20 ounce Mountain Dew for that amount.

1 comment:

  1. Pulitzer and Hearst
    They think we're nothin'
    Are we nothin'?

    ReplyDelete