Monday, December 1, 2014

Photo Fail

I had a very nice Thanksgiving and holiday weekend up in Maine with my family.  My parents did a great job hosting and I had the chance to visit with a lot of family members while I was in the Pine Tree State.  (Thanks for taking the time to hang out, Nana Flem, Uncle Pat, Aunt Norleen, Daniel, Isiah, Zach, Nicole, Dan, and of course Mum, Dad, Ryan, and Christine!)  Unfortunately I totally blew it on the photo front.  I left my camera at home and only remembered to take out my mum's camera on Saturday when we had lunch at Central Maine's finest dining establishment, Big G's

I do have photos of a couple of the weekend's biggest accomplishments-- my parents' Christmas tree and my Christmas tree.  We put my parents' tree up on Saturday while watching Home Alone and I put my tree up yesterday while watching Elf and Christmas Vacation (the process takes longer when it is a one-woman job.)  Here are the finished products:

My parents' 2014 Christmas tree
My 2014 Christmas tree
Ryan and Christine picked out their tree last night, so I am looking forward to seeing it up and decorated with the ornaments and decorations Nana and Mum shared with them this past weekend.  I have a few to contribute as well.  (When you only have a 5.5' tall tree, ornament real estate is scarce.)

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment